Item # Vax44
|Your Price:|| $37.79|
|You Save:|| $4.20 (10 %)|
Vaxa Systemex is a lactose- and fat-free "Heart Smart" meal replacement formula specifically engineered to support cardiovascular health. Provides 100%+ USRDIs of 36 vitamins and minerals.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee! - if you are not completely satisfied with your Vaxa Product within 30 days of your purchase, then we will refund your money, less shipping.
Cardiovascular Heart-Smart Meal Formula
100% USRDIs of 36 Vitamins & Minerals Plus Specific Phytomedicinals for Cardiovascular Support.
You cannot find a more advanced, nutritionally superior drink formula than Systemex -- the first multi-faceted liquid meal replacement engineered to help support the function and repair of the cardiovascular system. A single, frothy, fat-free shake offers all of the daily USRDIs of 36 Vitamins and Minerals. The ingredients in this MultiDimsional formula support the body's ability to naturally:
* Help heal and strengthen key body systems and immune functions
* Help repair micro-tears and lesions within tissues of the heart, arteries and veins caused by plaque buildup
* Help strengthen cardiovascular tissue, including heart, kidney and liver tissue
* Help eliminate dangerous homocysteine buildup within the body, believed to increase the risk of vascular disease
* Help keep excess calcium in soluble form so it is eliminated and not redeposited as arterial plaque or kidney stones
Systemex is Fat Free and Lactose Free with No Cholesterol, Aspartame or Picolinates, and is safe for Diabetics, infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, the elderly and the infirm, just as you'd expect from Vaxa.
12 servings/ 744g.
Available in Chocolate Truffle or Vanilla Creme Flavor
Click here for Vaxa Systemex ingredients - right-click and select "Save Target As..." (PC), or hold the mouse button and select "Save Picture As..." (Mac), and view this image from your computer's hard drive. It will most likely not be readable if viewed with your browser.
At BillyTheTree.com, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
We will do everything in our power to ensure our products and services meet or exceed your expectations. Should that not be the case, we'll do our best to rectify the situation. We are family-owned, so, with us, you'll find "that touch" that's just missing from the corporate giants where you can consider yourself lucky if you even get to talk to a real person.
Details about our satisfaction guarantee:
- All jewelry, sunglasses, and watches are covered by a 30 or 60 day money-back guarantee (as specified in the product details), excluding personalized jewelry (sales are final, but guaranteed against defects). This period starts from the day you receive your product(s) - we think that's only fair!
Within this time, for the products mentioned above, you are free to exchange to another size, style, model, etc, and we'll only charge any difference in price, and a nominal fee of $4.50 (USA) / $8.95 (International) (to cover shipping the second time).
If you want to return your product within this timeframe, you can certainly do so! We'll credit the full order amount, minus shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. Please note that product returned must be in new condition. Of course, if there was a mistake on our end (wrong product shipped, etc.), we'll be more than happy to provide you with a full refund.
- Unless noted otherwise, supplements and other perishable items cannot be returned once opened, unless the product was received in damaged or expired condition. All Vaxa supplement
products are covered by a 30 day money-back guarantee, or by an even longer guarantee, as noted.
- Sorry, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of personal items or once-usable items, including, but not limited to, magnetic body wraps, magnetic mattress pads, Buff headwear, and toxin test kits (unless they have never been opened or used).
- In general, all items returned must be in new condition.
For all other items and for full details about exchanges, returns, and our general policies, please see our policies.
BillyTheTree.com. Family-owned since 2004.
Back to top of page