Bering Time - Classic - Mens Black Mesh Watch with Blue Dial 11940-227
Item # 11940-227
Men's stylish black watch by Bering. Stainless steel case with black finish. Blue dial, white hour/minute hands. White numbers mark quarter hours. Second hand subdial and 24 hour numbers. Sapphire crystal. Black mesh band. Water resistant: 30m.
More details about this
Why buy your from BillyTheTree?
We are an AUTHORIZED Bering Watches DEALER!
100% genuine! 100% new! Beware of fakes and seconds!
Full manufacturer's warranty included with EVERY !
Every is hand-inspected prior to shipment
Questions? Email us today to connect with a expert. You can also scroll down for more info!
We are YOUR authorized Bering watches dealer!
BillyTheTree IS AN AUTHORIZED DEALER OF BERING WATCHES!
Buying from an authorized dealer is the ONLY recommended way to purchase a Bering watch!
- FULL 3-YEAR WARRANTY
By purchasing from an authorized dealer, your watch is fully backed by the manufacturer's warranty. Manufacturers will not
provide warranty service on items purchased through non-authorized dealers.
- 100% GENUINE
By purchasing your watch from an authorized dealer, you can be 100% certain of the authenticity of your watch.
About the Bering Classic Men's Black Mesh Watch with Blue Dial 11940-227
This men's watch features quartz technology. The stainless steel case and bracelet have a black finish. The blue dial features white hour markers with numbers at each quarter hour. White hour/minute hands. A subdial at the 6 o'clock position indicates seconds. Small numbers on the inner dial indicate 24 hour time. The Bering logo sits at 12 o'clock. The dial is covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- Quartz technology
- Black stainless steel case & bracelet
- Blue dial with white hands
- Seconds subdial
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Black stainless steel mesh bracelet
- Water resistant to 30 meters
About Bering Watches
When the pure, cool beauty of the Arctic is blended with the simple elegance of Danish design,
a new era dawns: it's Bering-Time.
When a vision is born from an adventure
When Danish adventurer and businessman Rene Kaerskov jumped out of a helicopter into the ice cold of the Arctic, directly over the North Pole in 2008, he had no idea that he was parachuting into a new era.
Because at that moment in time, landing safely at the most northerly point of the globe, his heart was conquered by the cool, simple beauty and infinite white expanse of the eternal ice. Overwhelmed by these fascinating impressions, he also captivated his business partners back home in Denmark with his descriptions of the exquisite splendour of the Arctic landscape. During passionate discussions, the vision of a new watch brand slowly took shape. A watch brand which would be as pure, clear and breathtakingly beautiful as the Arctic itself.
The idea for BERING Watch Design was born.
When one name is responsible for writing history
Exactly 280 years ago, the Danish sailor Vitus Bering braced himself for a daring adventure: in 1728 he set sail for an almost unknown area of the Arctic Ocean. On his journey he crossed the straits which would later be named the Bering Strait in his honour. Vitus Bering was the first European to discover Alaska and it is here that one of the four time zones bears his famous name: Bering-Time!
Treading new ground, venturing into unknown territory: the Danes Vitus Bering and Rene Kaerskoy link these ideas with the BERING brand. This is the only way in which a vision can become reality. And so the brand BERING is successfully made up of the perfect combination of extraordinarily hard materials and an extremely flat design.
When arctic beauty inspires every second
Timelessly beautiful and long-lasting, like the eternal ice, BERING blends minimalistic Danish design and optimal material strength in a unique way. Inspired by the beauty of the arctic, the style of the BERING collection is characterised by clear, streamlined forms and pure elegance. High quality materials such as HighTech- ceramic and sapphire glass, with their extreme scratch resistance and strength, ensure that time leaves no trace.
A brand that redefines time with its love for detail.
Please note that certain values, including length, weight may vary for items that are available in different sizes. A length of "0" above indicates that this item can be custom-sized, or that different sizes are available. Values are subject to change, and should be viewed as a general reference only.
We want you to be thrilled with both the service and the products you receive when you shop with us at BillyTheTree Jewelry. That's why we are proud to offer you a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee! If you're not happy with an item you purchased from BillyTheTree Jewelry, then we will credit you 100% of the product cost once you've returned it to us, within 30 days of receipt of your item.
A few important details:
- This satisfaction guarantee is in addition to any manufacturer's warranties that may exist for a given product; in other words, 30 days is the minimum time you'll have -- see individual product descriptions for details on any extended warranties that may exist.
- Personalized items, including, but not limited to, medical ID bracelets and engraved jewelry are not covered by this guarantee.
- To return a product for refund, simply send the product(s) back with a copy of the packing slip, and a note indicating you wish to receive a refund. Our mailing address is BillyTheTree Jewelry, 2617 Jewell Rd, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770 USA
- The product must be returned unused and in the original condition you received it in, with all original packaging and no signs of wear. Sorry, used products are not eligible for refund.
- Any shipping costs you paid (for expedited shipping, insurance, etc.) are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for shipping damages or lost packages on return shipping; we recommend you ship using a padded envelope and that you obtain a tracking number.
- Please allow for 1-2 weeks once the item has been received by us in order for the credit to show up in your account.
- For safety reasons, food/supplement products cannot be exchanged or returned, unless noted otherwise.
- When returning an item for refund that came with a free gift, the gift's value will be deducted from the total refund if the free gift is not also returned.
- Wholesale customers, please note the following: "sales are final. You have a 5 day inspection period starting the date of delivery, and you may return any broken/damaged items within this period. We will not accept returns on wholesale items after this period has passed, or once any item has been resold."
Please contact us if you have any questions about our return policy. Please also see our full list of policies.
BillyTheTree.com. Family-owned since 2004.
Back to top of page