Jade Celtic Drop Earrings (E0009)
|You Save:|| $29.69 (31 %)|
These stunning earrings feature a tear drop shaped jade stone that dangles from a celtic emblem. Made from surgical stainless steel and available in silver-tone or gold-tone. Each earring measures 7mm x 10mm.
30 day satisfaction guarantee!
against manufacturer's defects (excludes malicious damage, etc.)!
Jade is a natural stone, so the shade of color may vary slightly.
All of our jade is grade A, unless otherwise noted. It is 100% Pure Nephrite Jade, with no treatments whatsoever.
What is Jade?
Jade is one of two gemstones, nephrite jade or jadeite jade.
| || |
Nephrite jade, (a silicate of calcium and magnesium), is the historical Chinese Jade, or Stone of Heaven, a stone revered by the Chinese for more than 5000 years. Nephrite is prized for its special qualities: its extreme toughness, (the toughest of any natural stone), its alluring translucency and a smooth polished feel.
Colors of Nephrite Jade range from pure white to all shades of green. All of our jade products are 100% pure, Nephrite Jade. No artificial coloring, dyes, or any treatment to enhance the color are applied to our jade. GUARANTEED.
Jadeite Jade: (silicate of sodium and aluminum) A relatively new jade introduced to China from Burma in 1784. Gem quality Jadeite is extremely rare and thus extremely expensive. Often mislabeled as "Chinese jade," (it was never found in China), jadeite is slightly harder than nephrite jade.
Colors of jadeite range from white to black with intense greens and lavender being the most sought after.
Jadeite is often color enhanced and expert advice should be sought when investing in jadeite jewelry.
How is Jade cut?
Nephrite Jade is an extremely tough material to work. Nephrite Jade is fibrous in structure, similar to a handful of human hair. Due to this fibrous structure it cannot be cut with chisels, it has to be ground using very hard sharp abrasives, Diamonds. All of the saw blades we use have diamond imbedded in a soft matrix. This allows the soft matrix to slowly wear away exposing new diamond. It is the hardness of the Diamond particles being dragged over the softer Jade that does the cutting.
Where are the carvings and sculptures made?
One-of-a-kind sculptures are made by a few recognized sculptors in Vancouver, Canada, the modern jade sculpting center of the world. Each one of these signed and numbered sculptures comes with a signed certificate of authenticity by the artist.
The animal and collectible carvings are handmade by carvers in Asia. Each one is individually designed and sculpted. No two are exactly alike.
The list above may specify gemstones, but it does not describe whether the gemstones used in the product are natural or synthetic. Gemstones are of natural origin, unless noted otherwise. Please refer to the product title and "details" section for further information.
Please note that certain values, including length, weight, and number of beads/magnets, may vary in items that are available in different sizes. A length of "0" above indicates that this item can be custom-sized, or that different sizes are available. Values are subject to change, and should be viewed as a general reference only.
My Girlfriend Loved These!
5/17/2009 7:39 PM
I bought these earrings for my girlfriend - and she absolutely adored them. They make a great gift!!!
We want you to be thrilled with both the service and the products you receive when you shop with us at BillyTheTree Jewelry. That's why we are proud to offer you a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee! If you're not happy with an item you purchased from BillyTheTree Jewelry, then we will credit you 100% of the product cost once you've returned it to us, within 30 days of receipt of your item.
A few important details:
- This satisfaction guarantee is in addition to any manufacturer's warranties that may exist for a given product; in other words, 30 days is the minimum time you'll have -- see individual product descriptions for details on any extended warranties that may exist.
- Personalized items, including, but not limited to, medical ID bracelets and engraved jewelry are not covered by this guarantee.
- To return a product for refund, simply send the product(s) back with a copy of the packing slip, and a note indicating you wish to receive a refund. Our mailing address is BillyTheTree Jewelry, 2617 Jewell Rd, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770 USA
- The product must be returned unused and in the original condition you received it in, with all original packaging and no signs of wear. Sorry, used products are not eligible for refund.
- Any shipping costs you paid (for expedited shipping, insurance, etc.) are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for shipping damages or lost packages on return shipping; we recommend you ship using a padded envelope and that you obtain a tracking number.
- Please allow for 1-2 weeks once the item has been received by us in order for the credit to show up in your account.
- For safety reasons, food/supplement products cannot be exchanged or returned, unless noted otherwise.
- When returning an item for refund that came with a free gift, the gift's value will be deducted from the total refund if the free gift is not also returned.
- Wholesale customers, please note the following: "sales are final. You have a 5 day inspection period starting the date of delivery, and you may return any broken/damaged items within this period. We will not accept returns on wholesale items after this period has passed, or once any item has been resold."
Please contact us if you have any questions about our return policy. Please also see our full list of policies.
BillyTheTree.com. Family-owned since 2004.
Back to top of page