Vintage 31mm (1 3/16") Round Shell Inlay Flower Dangle Earrings Silver Tone Alpaca Mexico - SOLD
Item # B367
|You Save:|| $7.98 (29 %)|
DetailsVintage 31mm Round Shell Inlay Flower Dangle Earrings Silver Tone Alpaca Mexico Specifications: Stamped:
Alpaca Mexico Dimensions:
31mm around 2mm thickMaterials:
Silver Tone Metal, Shell InlayCondition:
Good - shows signs of basic wear, earring wire and back show tarnishingWeight:
5g each Complete satisfaction guarantee:
Thank you for your interest in a piece from our exclusive vintage / estate jewelry collection! You will have 30 days from date of receipt to inspect this gorgeous piece, and if you're not THRILLED with it, then you can send it back for full refund (if returning, the item must be in the same condition as it was received). Look at our feedback, and you'll see that we are professionals who take extraordinary care of our customers. You can buy with complete confidence. We look forward to serving you!
Vintage / Estate Frequently Asked Questions:
How can your prices be so low?
Through professional contacts, a long track-record in the business, and expert purchasing, we have the ability to buy huge lots of jewelry, which brings down the per item cost. We can then pass the savings on to you!
How old is this piece?
We obtain most of our pieces from auctions and estate sales, often in large lots, and usually with no paperwork. This makes it very difficult to determine the age of a particular piece, and thus we usually don't try to make a wild guess. If we do know the exact year an item was crafted, or are reasonably confident in estimating the age, then you will find this information in the product title. Otherwise, we unfortunately are not able to make an age estimate.
It's fair to say that most of the items from our vintage collection are from the 1970's and 1980's.
Will the piece be cleaned and polished?
No. We intentionally leave this up to you. A lot of collectors prefer the piece to have that vintage look, and enjoy testaments of age, such as a dark patina on sterling silver.
Remember, if your item is made from sterling silver, then you will be able to polish it to a beautiful shine, if you wish -- silver is the shiniest of all metals!
Where do you get your huge collection from?
We obtain most of our pieces from auctions and estate sales, though a lot of customers who visit our physical store, located in Belleair Bluffs, FL, bring in their old jewelry, as well.
How often do you add new pieces?
New pieces are added weekly, usually on Friday's. So check back often!
Are the stones real?
If you see the name of a gemstone in the title of a piece, and there are no words such as "simulated" before or after it, then, to our best knowledge, and in our opinion, the piece does include that genuine gemstone. We have individuals trained in gemology who conduct tests on pieces to confirm the identity of gemstones.
In the extremely rare case that you should find an inaccuracy in a product description, please be assured that we would never knowingly state false information about a product, and that we stand behind all of our products. All of our vintage / estate pieces come with a 30 day 100% money-back guarantee (item must be returned in same condition as it was delivered to you), so you can shop with confidence!
Is the piece real sterling? Or gold?
If the title or description states "sterling," then, yes, the piece is solid .925 sterling silver. We would never describe a silver plated piece as "sterling".
Likewise, if an item is listed as "14K gold" or "18K gold", then it is solid gold. Please note that "GF" or "gold-filled" items may also have a "14K" before it, but these pieces are NOT solid gold. See our jewelry metals guide for further information on this topic.
We sell jewelry through various outlets, both on- and offline. Because vintage items are inherently very limited in quantity (usually just one is available), it can, in rare cases, happen that the same item is sold twice, through two different channels, before we have had a chance to update our inventory. In these cases, we have to resort to a "first-come, first-served" principle, and we are forced to notify the unlucky individual who ordered last that the item is no longer available. Thus, if you are interested in a particular piece, do NOT delay, otherwise it may be too late!
|Brand: ||BillyTheTree Vintage Jewelry|
The list above may specify gemstones, but it does not describe whether the gemstones used in the product are natural or synthetic. Gemstones are of natural origin, unless noted otherwise. Please refer to the product title and "details" section for further information.
Please note that certain values, including length, weight, and number of beads/magnets, may vary in items that are available in different sizes. A length of "0" above indicates that this item can be custom-sized, or that different sizes are available. Values are subject to change, and should be viewed as a general reference only.
We want you to be thrilled with both the service and the products you receive when you shop with us at BillyTheTree Jewelry. That's why we are proud to offer you a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee! If you're not happy with an item you purchased from BillyTheTree Jewelry, then we will credit you 100% of the product cost once you've returned it to us, within 30 days of receipt of your item.
A few important details:
- This satisfaction guarantee is in addition to any manufacturer's warranties that may exist for a given product; in other words, 30 days is the minimum time you'll have -- see individual product descriptions for details on any extended warranties that may exist.
- Personalized items, including, but not limited to, medical ID bracelets and engraved jewelry are not covered by this guarantee.
- To return a product for refund, simply send the product(s) back with a copy of the packing slip, and a note indicating you wish to receive a refund. Our mailing address is BillyTheTree Jewelry, 2617 Jewell Rd, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770 USA
- The product must be returned unused and in the original condition you received it in, with all original packaging and no signs of wear. Sorry, used products are not eligible for refund.
- Any shipping costs you paid (for expedited shipping, insurance, etc.) are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for shipping damages or lost packages on return shipping; we recommend you ship using a padded envelope and that you obtain a tracking number.
- Please allow for 1-2 weeks once the item has been received by us in order for the credit to show up in your account.
- For safety reasons, food/supplement products cannot be exchanged or returned, unless noted otherwise.
- When returning an item for refund that came with a free gift, the gift's value will be deducted from the total refund if the free gift is not also returned.
- Wholesale customers, please note the following: "sales are final. You have a 5 day inspection period starting the date of delivery, and you may return any broken/damaged items within this period. We will not accept returns on wholesale items after this period has passed, or once any item has been resold."
Please contact our customer service department at 1-866-677-7735 or (001) 727-581-1848 if you have any questions about our return policy. Please also see our full list of policies.
BillyTheTree.com. Family-owned since 2004.
Back to top of page