WeWood Wooden Watch - Metis Black (wwood039) - DISCONTINUED
Item # wwood039
DetailsWeWood Wooden Watch - Metis Black Wood Wristwatch Handmade Unique Gift Idea
- 100% Natural Wood
- New Date Window
- Completely free of toxic chemicals
- Miyota movement
- Adjustable to fit most any wrist
- A tree is planted for every WeWood wooden watch sold!
- Due to the season and age of the wood chosen for your unique WeWood Timepiece, colors may be darker or lighter (within reason and hue) than the photo.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE & 2 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS!
FACE (including wood frame / bezel): 1 1/2" (38 mm) Across, 1 1/2" (38mm) Long and 1/2" (12.75 mm) thick
HOW DOES THE WATCH LOOK ON A SMALL WRIST?
IS WeWOOD WATER RESISTANT?
No, but you can consider it splash-proof ;) It does just fine in the
kitchen, even on the beach, but please don't take WeWOOD swimming! Like
any natural wood, the wood slightly expands when getting wet, and this
makes the flexibility of the links less supple. Generally, the wood
fully recovers when dry.
CAN I REPLACE THE BATTERY?
Yes, you can replace the battery at any jewelry or watch shop.
WHAT ARE THE WOODS USED IN WEWOOD WATCHES?
Red Wing Celtis (BROWN)
This tree is often used for flooring and WeWood uses the remnant pieces that would otherwise be destroyed.
Blackwood is a hardwood native to Tasmanias forests and is
the perfect timber for delicate craftswork. It is easily worked, very stable
and long lasting. Blackwoods durable seed remains viable for decades, making this
delicate timber easy to grow, ensuring sustainability.
The wood of this tree is often used in smoke houses and in culinary
arts. It's also used to create many musical instruments like the violin
and the guitar.
Guaiaco is a tree native to South America used in pharmaceutical
preparations of herbal teas. This wood is known for its powerful healing
properties for those suffering from pain, including people suffering
Indian Rosewood (CHOCOLATE)
Indian Rosewood is very strong and heavy, takes an excellent polish, and is a suitable wood for the black pieces in chess sets and for billiard cues. Often streaked with hues of purple and red, each piece has its own unique color.
Please note that the color of your unique WeWood wooden watch may vary slightly, as wood is a natural material.
"The baby of an Italian shoe dude who loves watches and two eco-smart
entrepreneurs with a crush on the environment, WE fashions wooden
timepieces from mostly scrap-wood and uses state-of-the-art Miyota
movements for the guts, resulting in a unique watch that's handsome,
earth-friendly, and splash-proof.
With this happy pact, the goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one
watch at a time, by planting a tree for every WeWOOD purchased. In just
the first three months, WEwood planted 5,000 trees with American
Forests, and sets challenging targets for 2011 and beyond. Keeping
forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, we like to keep
our reminder on our wrist."
The list above may specify gemstones, but it does not describe whether the gemstones used in the product are natural or synthetic. Gemstones are of natural origin, unless noted otherwise. Please refer to the product title and "details" section for further information.
Please note that certain values, including length, weight, and number of beads/magnets, may vary in items that are available in different sizes. A length of "0" above indicates that this item can be custom-sized, or that different sizes are available. Values are subject to change, and should be viewed as a general reference only.
We want you to be thrilled with both the service and the products you receive when you shop with us at BillyTheTree Jewelry. That's why we are proud to offer you a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee! If you're not happy with an item you purchased from BillyTheTree Jewelry, then we will credit you 100% of the product cost once you've returned it to us, within 30 days of receipt of your item.
A few important details:
- This satisfaction guarantee is in addition to any manufacturer's warranties that may exist for a given product; in other words, 30 days is the minimum time you'll have -- see individual product descriptions for details on any extended warranties that may exist.
- Personalized items, including, but not limited to, medical ID bracelets and engraved jewelry are not covered by this guarantee.
- To return a product for refund, simply send the product(s) back with a copy of the packing slip, and a note indicating you wish to receive a refund. Our mailing address is BillyTheTree Jewelry, 2617 Jewell Rd, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770 USA
- The product must be returned unused and in the original condition you received it in, with all original packaging and no signs of wear. Sorry, used products are not eligible for refund.
- Any shipping costs you paid (for expedited shipping, insurance, etc.) are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for shipping damages or lost packages on return shipping; we recommend you ship using a padded envelope and that you obtain a tracking number.
- Please allow for 1-2 weeks once the item has been received by us in order for the credit to show up in your account.
- For safety reasons, food/supplement products cannot be exchanged or returned, unless noted otherwise.
- When returning an item for refund that came with a free gift, the gift's value will be deducted from the total refund if the free gift is not also returned.
- Wholesale customers, please note the following: "sales are final. You have a 5 day inspection period starting the date of delivery, and you may return any broken/damaged items within this period. We will not accept returns on wholesale items after this period has passed, or once any item has been resold."
Please contact our customer service department at 1-866-677-7735 or (001) 727-581-1848 if you have any questions about our return policy. Please also see our full list of policies.
BillyTheTree.com. Family-owned since 2004.
Back to top of page